The Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM) established the Alan Andolsen “Mentor of the Year” Award at their Spring Board Meeting in April 2011. The award was created to recognize an individual who, in the opinion of the Awards Committee, has contributed significantly to the ICRM by mentoring activities.
Qualification for this award shall be as follows:
Alan Andolsen “Mentor of the Year” Award
- A Certified Records Manager (CRM) in good standing who has contributed significantly to the ICRM and to certification by mentoring activities. These activities should be over a longer than one year period and have impacted more than one individual. Mentoring activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Individual mentoring and coaching;
- Promoting the CRM designation;
- Teaching/presentation at CRM Prep seminars or other venues;
- Hosting or contributing to CRM study groups;
- The Committee may take other relevant information into account as well.
- No member of the Board of Regents shall be eligible for the award for a minimum of two years after leaving the Board.
Chairman, ICRM Board of Regents
firstname.lastname@example.org Award Guidelines & Nomination Form in Fillable PDF Awards Guidelines & Nomination Form in Word